Today we just returned from our
CCAI {agency} required adoption classes. As we took roll call and introduced ourselves and our place on the adoption journey...we said "We are Ashley and James and We are dossier in translation". The newest member of the dossier dept. happen to be attending the class today {training purposes} and she said, "Ooh, actually you are
DTC... I mailed it on Friday and you should get an email early next week!" That was so great to hear. I
immediately thanked her. The funny part is... during the break, I went over and chatted with her for a moment,... she said, "I actually recognized you {Ashley} from the dossier photos"... because I was wearing the same "super girl" shirt as in
one or two of the photos that we submitted! We laughed, and I admitted, I needed a bigger wardrobe. The class was awesome & educational and the news incredible. Next stop LID {Log In Date} China.