Hannah was humming a tune in the kitchen this evening.
I said, "Oh honey, that is Farajaka.(sp?) Let me sing it with you, like this..."
~
Me: "Farajaka, Farajaka, dor may vu, dor may vu..."
Hannah: "No Mommy, Hannah sings in China, Like This."
Hannah: "Farajaka, Farajaka, dor Mei Ru, dor Mei Na, dor Mei Feng, dor Mei Ke, dor Mei Xiang..."
** The names above are some of Hannah's best friends that were adopted from the same orphanage this summer at the same age, and the families are all still maintaining a close friendship. The internet is such an amazing thing and I am thankful that we have the means to locate friends from Hannah's past and will be able to maintain friendships, for our girls and us mom's too.
Oh my, she is hilarious and too cute. Her song was too funny, and I think she was serious!!!! LOL!
After the Airport
-
{*Note:* I could not believe how much I related with this post. May we
all encourage one another and help each other to follow God’s leading for
our fa...
14 years ago



