My baby boy is 11!
and yes, he is spoiled-- a cake and a pan of chocolaty brownies!
I just love those chubby cheeks! Make it count honey!
faking it-- he already tried on these shoes!
But this one ^ , and that one below-- so excited and thrilled!
Grandma sent the rated 'R' game, not my fault--- LOL!
--after the cake and presents, we were off to a Hockey Game.

Intermission--
Toys For Tots!
Fun!
The Shot!
Score!! Ended up being a Hat Trick for Dineer. III!!!
Oh Yeah!!
The first one ever for our family!

I know it's your Birthday dude' but really, you're going to need a pee break after that LARGE.
I think they are enjoying it. Awesome!!!
--and yes, I have a few more shots of Mr. Emperor like this-- and even a bigger YES, he got in trouble for being a bully again--enough said--
The rumble.
OMG! Do you see what I see!?!?
Bad Boy, Bad Boy-- escorted to the penalty box.
Colorado College Downtown Wins 5 - 2 over UNO (University Nebraska-Omaha)



