The funny guy!
The "Fairy Princess".
I went on to work and daddy dropped them off at School.
~
Today was the kids first day...
~
& I picked them up. :o)
My little "H.", looks a little lost at Pick up time...
It was lightning & raining HARD, then it turned to hail at pick-up time, ... and we were alas, without an umbrella.

"J." snuck up on me. He was in front of me before I ever saw him coming. :)
...and now little "H." sees mommy!

The four cousins: On their 2nd day of School. (We waited for the next day to get this photo, hoping the sunshine would return; since day one was a thunderous storm.)
This is Little "S.", her first year of school she is in Kindergarten :o) and her big brother "D." is in 1st Grade. (both Center) My "J." is on the left, a big 4th grader, and sweet "H." on the right is a 2nd grader.



